“I am feeling much more confident about our presence on the internet thanks to you.” – Marion Morrison-Boyd, R J Quinn & Co, solicitors
A website alone is not a digital strategy. Our affordable Embrace digital plans help businesses
find their own best mix of online activities.
Your plan is delivered as a report and/or powerpoint presentation. It takes into account the organisation’s objectives and resources. We recommend use of mainstream, low cost or free web based products as far as possible.
Our clients find that a cohesive digital strategy keeps digital services costs under control, and prepares them to effectively reach the ever increasing audience who turn to the internet as a primary source of reference, social interaction, entertainment and communication.
What we will do:
1. Meet and collect information about:
- your organisation’s resources and activities in the digital area, as well as relevant offline communications,
- your organisation’s key message and forward plans.
2. Research and analyse the most potentially rewarding online activitiies and services for your organisation, to produce a draft digital plan.
3. Discuss and refine the draft plan with the nominated project officer within the organisation.
4. Present the finalised plan to you, including practical steps towards improving your use of digital communication services, and ensuring their effectiveness.
What you will receive:
You will receive a digital plan as a powerpoint and/or word document which will identify and de-mystify opportunities in areas such as:
- social media (facebook, linkedin, twitter etc)
- mobile platforms (smartphones, iPads etc)
- websites and web promotion through advertising and search engines
- online services such as payment systems, cloud collaboration, digital newsletters etc.
- potential sources of digital content in-house
- reaching new audiences with your message
It will set out:
- practical, prioritised and achievable steps towards implementing the recommended strategies.
- methods for measuring and reviewing the effectiveness of the recommended strategies
How it will benefit your business:
A comprehensive digital plan will give you the confidence to respond to new digital services that are routinely offered as the panacea for small business communications, and to control spending in that area.
It allows you to regain control of your online voice, rather than handing it over to “keyword” focussed content editors who are motivated to distort the message to attempt to “game” the search engine results.
Consequently you will appear more authentic. Your traditional strengths, your own corporate message and personality will come through to the new generation of potential clients for whom the internet is the primary medium of information and action.
You will be able to review and check whether the programs you have implemented have been effective in driving new business.
A digital plan helps businesses positively embrace the future.
Our approach is to base digital communications planning on rigorous corporate strategic planning methodology.
Our objective is to provide clients with the confidence that comes from knowing why you do what you do in the digital space, and why you don’t do what you don’t do.
Our proposition is that an Embrace digital plan:
- includes a staged transition to cost effective new work practises, and select support from third party services,
- takes account of current personnel and skills, and achievable training goals,
- has measurable objectives,
- will be sympathetic to, indeed enhance, the established message, approach and personality of the business.